Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just wondering...

I am privileged to be part of a group of men from churches all over America who are in a coaching network with Tony Morgan. It's a great group, with only one small caveat; to paraphrase the famous philosopher Groucho Marx, "Any club that would have me as a member is suspect."

The main thing I observe about the guys in this group is that they are very, very bright and very, very dedicated. There are a wide range of roles represented, and a wide range of church types, sizes and denominations. The common factor is that we are all evangelicals and all passionately want our churches to bring the Gospel to people who are perishing without it, and deny hell a larger market share.

Pray for me as I participate, and pray for these other men.

No comments:

Post a Comment